If you’re looking for a 4K 60p card that supports 4 HDMI inputs, then this is a good one to add to your shopping list for comparison!
As always, it’s best to work out a few things before looking for a capture device-
- What connectors do you cameras use, SDI or HDMI?
- What resolution and frame rate are you producing with?
- How many spare PCIe lanes do you have?
- What’s your budget?
- What’s the reputation for the card/manufacturer?
- Is the device actually in stock?
- What’s your favourite Phil Collins song?
All important things to consider when buying a new capture device.