- Advanced 3D graphics: HDR, Depth of Field, shadows, reflections, refraction
- Highly flexible node-based graphics programming interface
- High level of interactivity and real-time controllability
- Construction of interactive scenes / effects using a node-based logic
- Scalable: multiple video cards or hardware can be operated under one system, each assigned a different task
- Support audience interaction via second screen devices
- Receiving depth information for realistic mixing of real and virtual elements
- All-in-one solution: No need to buy separate modules and extensions for chroma keyer, 2D graphics, 3D virtual studio, video wall display, projection - the software includes all of them
- Open system to integrate any studio tracking device
- Accessible price point, great value proposition
- 4K - SDI input / output
Aximmetry achieves seamless integration of real and virtual environments with the interaction of virtual lights and real world objects.
The advanced keyer enables the keying of realistic contact shadows and the software can cast virtual shadows on the talent and can combine these seamlessly with the life-like shadows generated by the talent itself.
Finally, Aximmetry's light wrap effect blurs the boundaries between the physical and virtual space.
Features related to on-stage usage. Multiproyector systems, image synthesis, projection mapping, interactive control devices.
Aximmetry is an all-in-one virtual studio and 3D graphics software for the broadcast and entertainment industries, deploying the performance of the newest generation video cards using single-PC technology.
Aximmetry’s ambition is to make high-end, broadcast quality virtual studio software technology accessible to all, small TV stations, Youtube Creators and Vloggers included. Using the software, professional content with advanced real-time 3D graphics can be produced even from a living room.