Tricaster Operative Training
Basic Tricaster training 10 hours (5 hours of theory and 5 hours of assisted practice)
Potential operation, background, dimensions, NDI, Complements, Integration, system.
- Physical configuration
- Registration and administrator mode
- Opening of Sessions
- Working with DSK media players
- Livematte and Virtual inputs configuration
- Working with network inputs (NDI inputs)
- Audio settings
- Working with Streaming
- Working with Images and logos
- Live operation.
Note: The client must have an account to effectively send a streaming, (Free: youtube, twitter, etc). Internet, and preferably a Cat 6 data network, to explain file sharing. Depending on the workflow, a course can be developed for the client. (it is necessary to do an operational analysis to suggest the training).