ATEM Switchers Blackmagic Design Training
Contact Us Now
ATEM Production Switchers
Logical Order of the Physical / Software Interface
- What does M / E mean?
- M / E possibilities Unlocking creative power
- Tying buses for effects
- Tying Keys for Effects (M / E only)
- Using the Panel BUS to add buses to the mix / effect
- Connecting the Multiview.
- Connecting the Panel
- Speaking of networking and device software, software updates
ATEM Software Unlocking Power.
- The software Installs 2 components
- ATEM Setup how to use it and importance of using it WELL
- Main Interface, ATEM Control Logic Order
- Volatile Memory ATEM Image, Animation File types, sequences,
- Integration of Peripheral equipment – Hyperdeck Playback / Recording launched from the software / panel.
- Possible integration with third party software.
- Setting the video standard for work
- Setting audio preferences
- Attaching Labels for Video Inputs
- Customizing the Multiview
- Selecting the software control panel
- Connecting video inputs from cameras, computers and more
- Connecting the audio.
- Everything about local network IPs, Work Segment and more.
- ATEM Software Updates
Program / preview exit operation
- Auxiliary outputs
- Clean Output
- Protection output to social networks
- HD Program Exit
- Outputs ME 1 and 2
- TIE DSK1 – DSK2